Team Manager - Collections
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + excellent bonus scheme from day one
Working on a flexible shift rotation basis, shift patterns are 8am - 4pm, 9am -5pm, 12pm - 8pm.
Saturday 9am - 1pm, working 2 Saturdays in every 4.
Our client is a well-known and established business looking for a Collections Team Manager to join their team.
Ideal candidates will have managed teams within a financial environment, will have a passion and experience in delivering great customer service and will be comfortable working and managing a team.
* Being responsible for the collection of customer debt in arrears in line with regulatory and Guarantor Loans Division policies
* Management of the Collections Team
* Meeting department and company targets, whilst embedding conduct risk principles to ensure fair outcomes are delivered to customers at all times
* Contribute significantly to the day to day running of the operational business.
* Promote a customer focused culture, as well as can do and positive behaviours across the end to end operation.
This role is within a busy and fast paced office and offers a variety of duties on a day to day basis.
Ideally requires a team player and an organised induvial who can adapt and multi-task.
In return you for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary with a tailored bonus/commission structure. This business has been growing bigger each year so lots of opportunity to develop your career in a reputable organisation.
Some excellent benefits of working for our client:
* Onsite Parking
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (BH are worked on a rota basis at 1.5x rate and hours are usually less than normal working day)
* Death in service (3x salary)
* Private medical insurance for the employee (they can also add a partner/children)
* Access to company pension (employer contribution of 8%)
* A discretionary bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits platform giving you access to the following:
o Various discounts on high street shops etc
o Can buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
o Cycle to work scheme
o Taste cards
o Gym discounts
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 1 week ago
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum